Thursday, August 18, 2011







Ok, I'm finally up to date with this blog...sorry for all the postings at once.  These are the most recent pictures of Stella Avery.  These are some of my favorite so far because she is changing so much every day.  This bottom picture was taken this morning when I put her in her crib for the first time.  I'm slowly moving her from the bassinet to her crib and it makes me a little sad for some reason.  I really like her sleeping right next to me because I can wake up and look at her...I really don't want her being in another room.  I guess that's why they make monitors.  She has learned how to hold her head up for a longer amount of time and it's so great to watch her lift that melon and look around and look at objects and lights.  She is also making great eye contact now and every once in a while she will smile at you when you make a funny noise or laugh at her.   


No comments:

Post a Comment