Wow, these past 5 weeks have flown by...so much to tell everyone! Ok so Miss. Stella Avery finally made her way into this world on the most perfect day for her independence. After days of doing all the old wives tales with Samantha, Jenna and Mom without any progress she decided to come on her own during the 4th of July firework show! On the 3rd while we were out antiquing, I started feeling really nauseous and hot....then about 30 minutes after feeling like I had the flu, I started having pains in my stomach. Little did I know that Mitch and I would be going to the hospital that night to have our baby! I was admitted around 10pm and started pushing at 8pm the next day. After a 24 hour period of contractions, epidurals, blood pressure and heart rate fluctuations and two hours of pushing...our peanut made her way into the world! Yes, I said HER! We didn't find out what we were having because we wanted to be surprised and we couldn't have been more shocked when Dr. Price said "I think its Pink". Mitch and I and everyone else in this world thought I was having a boy and we couldn't of been more surprised when we were holding our baby girl in our arms. They put her on my stomach and she was perfect!!! All I remember seeing was a headful of dark hair...she's beautiful. She was born on the 4th of July at 9:59pm and she was 8lb 13oz and 20 inches long. It's amazing how you can instantly love such a precious little girl.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Baby Stella Is Here!!!
Wow, these past 5 weeks have flown by...so much to tell everyone! Ok so Miss. Stella Avery finally made her way into this world on the most perfect day for her independence. After days of doing all the old wives tales with Samantha, Jenna and Mom without any progress she decided to come on her own during the 4th of July firework show! On the 3rd while we were out antiquing, I started feeling really nauseous and hot....then about 30 minutes after feeling like I had the flu, I started having pains in my stomach. Little did I know that Mitch and I would be going to the hospital that night to have our baby! I was admitted around 10pm and started pushing at 8pm the next day. After a 24 hour period of contractions, epidurals, blood pressure and heart rate fluctuations and two hours of pushing...our peanut made her way into the world! Yes, I said HER! We didn't find out what we were having because we wanted to be surprised and we couldn't have been more shocked when Dr. Price said "I think its Pink". Mitch and I and everyone else in this world thought I was having a boy and we couldn't of been more surprised when we were holding our baby girl in our arms. They put her on my stomach and she was perfect!!! All I remember seeing was a headful of dark hair...she's beautiful. She was born on the 4th of July at 9:59pm and she was 8lb 13oz and 20 inches long. It's amazing how you can instantly love such a precious little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment