Friday, November 4, 2011
























These pictures are from the past couple weeks...Stella and I had a great time in Senoia visiting Mimi and Papa.  The whole family came to see us while we stayed there.  We are so blessed to have such an amazing family... My dad came from Florida, Jenna and Samantha came from South Carolina and the whole Stewart family along with Jeff and Jake came to visit too. 
 I now know where my daughter gets her stubbornness from....her daddy!  Our efforts with the bottle had failed miserably...we tried for two weeks with no success...I thought Papa would break her while I was at the wedding but she kept refusing....Papa said she is stubborn just like Mitch was.  I guess she just wants to stay at home with her Mommy!  First the daycare plans fell through and now she won't take a bottle...looks like god had a plan for me to stay at home with this sweet little nugget! 
Stella was the most beautiful flower I have ever seen for Halloween...she did so good!  I really wanted her to go get me some candy but instead I raided all of the other kids' bags.  Love me some bite size snickers...YUM!  Stella baby is 4 months today...I have loved every moment of being a mother.  She has brought such joy into our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment