27 WEEKS
What a great weekend...Ashley and I woke up at the crack on Saturday to go to Nashville. We had a list of great Antique stores and cute shops that we wanted to visit. We found some great stuff! We met up with Mitch and Keith Meagan and Mike later that night in Nashville for dinner and some good music!
I had an appointment last week with my Doctor and everything seems to be on track. The baby's heart rate was 145...I am officially starting my third trimester. I'm still feeling really good but I'm starting to feel really pregnant now. As you can tell my bump is more like a melon and it's getting really hard for me to do simple things like getting up and out of my car, rolling out of bed in the middle of the night and giving myself a pedicure...guess I'm going to have to pamper myself the next 13 weeks!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment