Rikki, The nursery is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! You've done a great job with the decorating!! Hopefully, you get this comment. Rusty and I have commented on several pics but, none have gone thru. Love ya honey, Papa & Mimi
Rikki and Mitchell, you have done an awesome job with the baby's room and this entire experience of sharing your amazing journey of parenthood. My Dad(pawpaw) would be so proud of you both. I only wish he was here to experience the wonder and amazement of it all, but then again, I suspect he has a front row seat in heaven and is inviting all the angels to watch as well!! Love you both, PaPa
This jewelry line is dedicated to my sweet mom Janice Lynn Harville who has Early Onset Alzheimer's. She was diagnosed over three years ago at the young age of 56. Please email me at rikki.stewart616@gmail.com or call me at 678-717-8529 with any custom designed orders.
Rikki,
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! You've done a great job with the decorating!!
Hopefully, you get this comment. Rusty and I have commented on several pics but, none have gone thru.
Love ya honey, Papa & Mimi
LOVE, LOVE!!! So precious Rikki and Mitch!
ReplyDeleteRikki and Mitchell, you have done an awesome job with the baby's room and this entire experience of sharing your amazing journey of parenthood. My Dad(pawpaw) would be so proud of you both. I only wish he was here to experience the wonder and amazement of it all, but then again, I suspect he has a front row seat in heaven and is inviting all the angels to watch as well!! Love you both, PaPa
ReplyDeletethe nursery is beautiful! what an amazing job!!!! so excited for you all :) praying for the little one !!! love, Amber & Mike
ReplyDelete