Saturday, January 29, 2011

16 WEEKS
Ok, so I'm definitely back on my Italian food cravings...I can't get enough cheese covered, marinara drenched pizza and pasta!  Yum...I can go for some right now!  Week 16 was great...I felt really good and I thought I felt the baby move while I was in Nashville for training.  It took me by surprise and I was sure it was the baby but I haven't felt it since....so I'm going to assume it was a hunger growl or something.  I've been reading that between week 18 and 22 I should start feeling movements.  I can't wait! 

2 comments:

  1. It's official.....you're really preggers Mrs. Rikki! Love this weekly update on your growing belly, especially since here soon I'm not gonna get to see you every week:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rikki - just saw this blog and it is wonderful. What a great way to document such a special time in your life AND to share it with friends and family! You look beautiful as always and I am so happy for you and Mitch.

    Aunt Caren

    ReplyDelete